Service Desk Specialist
Job no: 492807
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Information Technology
Let’s talk about HOYTS
Here at HOYTS, we are market leaders of the entertainment industry delivering a range of digital audio and visual experiences across Australia and New Zealand. Our mission is to create the cinema of the future, so we pride ourselves on recruiting the right people into the right roles.
Located in heart of George St, we’re recruiting for a Service Desk Specialist to join our Cinema Technology Group. Reporting directly to the Service Desk Team Lead, this role will be integral in providing a high level of support across all functional areas of IT including infrastructure, application support, networks, call handling, troubleshooting, technical administration and office support. Key responsibilities include:
- Effectively using knowledge of IT fundamentals to troubleshoot and solve hardware and software issues including PCs/Laptops, POS terminals, servers, kiosks and network equipment
- Using appropriate tools to install, repair and service HOYTS devices
- Providing support to HOYTS locations and clients, responding to logged tickets efficiently
- Training internal teams in appropriate use of all business systems, networks & applications
- Respond to urgent after-hours queries, providing troubleshooting support in a timely manner
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers and third-party vendors
Who we are looking for:
It goes without saying you’ll be a top performer and team player. You will be passionate about providing IT solutions and thinking outside of the box to solve a variety of technical and hardware issues. We are looking for individual who does not shy away from a challenge and can work under pressure, whilst also communicating complex technical issues to non-technically minded employees.
We’re also looking for someone with:
- Experience in hardware, computer software, service infrastructure & enterprise applications
- Qualification in IT or related degree desirable
- Prioritising goals, delivering key outcomes and having a technical mind
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team
- Results and achievement orientated in a fast-paced competitive environment
- Experience in building and sustaining positive relationships with diverse stakeholders
Benefits & Culture:
Besides the incredible social events and networking opportunities, people love working at HOYTS because it’s fun and lively with an unbeatable culture. Most importantly you’ll be part of a hardworking and supportive team. If you’re not already sold, you’ll also receive 50c movie tickets and more amazing perks.
Think you’re up for it:
If you would like to join a cohesive and creative team who are passionate about what they do and have a whole lot of fun along the way, then apply now! While we look at your application, get to know us through our various social media channels.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend