Job no: 492823
Work type: Part time
Location: Richmond, VIC
Categories: Cinema Managers
Let’s talk about HOYTS:
HOYTS is committed to reinventing the cinema of the future as one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading entertainment providers. People love working at HOYTS because it’s fun and lively with an unbeatable culture. As a part of our team, you’ll get to:
- Be part of an innovative company at the forefront of entertainment
- Experience a fun, positive culture, with pizza parties, discounted tickets and treats!
- Develop your skills in a flexible work environment
HOYTS are recruiting Duty Managers who can live up to our FIERCE Values and incite passion in our Crew Members. As part of the Cinema Operations Department, you will make sure to leave a lasting impression on our guests. If you are enthusiastic about film and have passion for working with others, there couldn’t be a better role for YOU. Your mission, “if you choose to accept it”, is to assist the Location Manager with the management of day to day operations and lead the team on shift. You’ll help us bring the HOYTS brand to life. While no two days are the same, your duties will include:
- Greeting and seating guests with a big smile!
- Processing tickets and serving our delicious food & beverages.
- Ensuring the site is “spick and span”.
- Leading and motivating the team on shift
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who loves cinema as much as we do! At HOYTS, it’s all about having a positive attitude, good work ethic and leaving guests with a smile on their face. We need dedicated and hardworking employees committed to delivering outstanding customer service. We’re looking for lively and professional individual who have:
- The ability to go “to infinity and beyond” for our guests
- A FIERCE mindset: Focused, Innovative, Excellent, Resourceful, Caring and Empowered
- A can-do attitude and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Natural leadership and authority
Our Duty Managers are hired on a permanent part-time basis, giving you the chance to really own your role and make long lasting friends. We offer our team a flexible roster but when the going gets tough, the manager get going, and this is usually during our peak periods! You’ll be expected to contribute to weekends, public holidays and evening shifts on a regular basis. As part of your application you will be required to indicate your availability.
HOYTS is one of most exciting entertainment destinations in Australia! If you want to progress within a company dedicated to creating a engaging and lively culture then apply today! As part of your application tell us why you’d love to work for HOYTS and why you are the best person for the job. “May the odds be ever in your favour.”
While we take a look at your application, get to know us through our various social media channels.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend