Job no: 492826
Work type: Part time
Location: Charlestown, NSW
Categories: Cinema Crew
Let’s talk about HOYTS:
HOYTS is committed to reinventing the cinema of the future as one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading entertainment providers. People love working at HOYTS because it’s fun and lively with an unbeatable culture. As a part of our team, you’ll get to:
- Be part of an innovative company at the forefront of entertainment
- Experience a fun, positive culture, with pizza parties, discounted tickets and treats!
- Develop your skills in a flexible, dynamic work environment
HOYTS are looking for Crew Members who can live up to our FIERCE Values! To make sure we leave a lasting impression, we need dedicated and hardworking employees committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience. If you have a love for movies and passion for working with others, there couldn’t be a better role for YOU. Your mission, “if you choose to accept it”, is to connect with guests through excellent customer service. in our fast paced environment. As part of the Cinema Operations Department, you’ll help us bring the famous HOYTS brand to life. While no two days are the same, your duties will include:
- Greeting and seating guests with a big smile!
- Processing tickets and serving our delicious food & beverages.
- Ensuring the site is “spick and span”.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who loves cinema as much as we do! At HOYTS, it’s all about having a positive attitude, good work ethic and leaving guests with a smile on their face. We’re looking for lively, dynamic and professional individual who have:
- The ability to go “to infinity and beyond” for our guests
- A FIERCE mindset: Focused, Innovative, Excellent, Resourceful, Caring and Empowered
- A can-do attitude and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- RSA beneficial but not essential
Our Crew are hired on a permanent part-time basis, giving you the chance to really own your role and make long lasting friends. We offer our team a flexible roster but when the going gets tough, the Crew get going, and this is usually during our peak periods! You’ll be expected to contribute to weekends, public holidays and evening shifts on a regular basis. As part of your application you will be required to indicate your availability.
HOYTS is one of most exciting entertainment destinations in Australia! If you are ready for the challenge, click apply now! “May the odds be ever in your favour.” While we take a look at your application, get to know us through our various social media channels.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend